Dr. Hugh Hicks
Fort Myers, FL.
Submit a link
antique light bulbs, tubes, and more...
I am currently buying interesting
antique light bulbs, early vacuum tubes, sockets,
switches, and more. Please contact me at
with any items that you have for sale that you
think I may be interested in.
Examples of items that I buy:
- Domestic & foreign unusual tipped light
bulbs from the early 1900s or older.
- Paper literature pertaining to light bulbs
manufactured around the turn of the century.
- Antique electrical meters, switches, lamp
- Antique Christmas lamps, Matchless Wonder
Stars, bubble lights, etc. (no figural bulbs).
- Vintage Aerolux, Birdseye & Amglo neon light bulbs
and any literature pertaining to figural neon
- Unusual or odd neon & argon lamps.
- Light bulbs and fixtures with letters or
numbers inside of them that glow when lit.
- Vacuum tubes: Western Electric,
1920s & earlier radio tubes. Feel welcome to email
your tube list to me.
- Early television: Pre 1950 electrostatic deflection picture tube CRTs that are 8" or under in size (i.e. 7JP4, etc.)
- Mechanical television: Neon light sources such as plate neon and crater tubes.
- Vintage light bulb catalogs or books pertaining
to old light bulbs.
- Antique discharge tubes including Crookes
and Geissler tubes.
In addition to the above tangible items,
I'm always interested in learning more about
the following companies that interest me. If
you have any history to share about these companies,
or others not listed here, please don't hesitate
to email me and share your stories so that this
important information may be kept alive.
- Aerolux, Philip J. Kayatt & Harry Zaun (figural
neon glow light bulbs)
- Birdseye (figural neon glow light bulbs)
- General Electric (GE)
- Amglo during the 1930s / 1940s & Andrew
F. Henninger (glow lamps)