A German made Dresden light cover, distributed by Noma beginning in the late 1920s and ending in the early 1930s. These large figural glass light covers incorporate a common GE Mazda C6 cone lamp that can be renewed when the lamp has expired. This is made possible by a special lamp socket patented by Bernhardt Haupt (US Patent No. 1,614,922 January 18th, 1927). Though the idea of a renewable light source in a figural light cover was appealing, these lamps had many drawbacks and this product was only on the market for a few years.